Divorce Without Children- $350

Default and Consent Decree

Divorce With Children- $450

Default and Consent Decree

An Acceptance of Service is included, or I can refer you to a process server to serve your documents.

I will file your documents with the Court.

Other Family Law Services- Please contact 

Additional Fees:

Filing fees varying depending on the county where you file.  Filing fees are not included.  Should you need a process server, I am able to refer you to one but those fees are not included.

Wedding Rings